• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Birthday Bonuses

sporty883

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sad to say the Go group didnt offer anything and they are the ones I play the most with.

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Looks like you got some nice freebies for your BIG day.Were you able to make anything out of them?   HAPPY BIRTHDAY from No Deposit Forum...again.....                                                                                    Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
images
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPORTY!! (I don't see a lot of RTG's on your list. If you play at more than Slots Oasis, you should ask for B-day chips from them. Most RTG's now need you to ask them for a B-day chip. That's what I heard anyway.)

sporty883

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
most of the rtg sites required a deposit. I havent had much luck with them so I have done most of my deposits with vegas tech and villento. Didnt have much luck tho..I will try some of the other rtg sites who knows maybe I will get lucky."
Thanks again to the NDF crew.

sporty883

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
and the birthday rolls on...I recieved 20 free spins at allslotsusa. (not much sucess) $25. Slotastic, 10 Grande Vegas Thanks for all the goodies :) didnt pay much but I had fun playing.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Nice to have such a long birthday. As long as they don't add years, only chips! lol