• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Birthday Party Avatar Pick Up Here

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
COMING TO THIS LOCATION SOON......PERSONAL BIRTHDAY PARTY AVATARS  me                belgamo   
download.spark
  michele            pocketnut              To make them go to If you would like me to make your  Party M&M avatar post suggestions on how you wish to look......ahtram88 -- Edited by ahtram88 at 23:43, 2007-07-16

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
ahtram, could you please make me a pink M&M with some Asian accents (1/2 Japanese and last name Vargas) I'm all mixed up !!!!LOL

pocketnut

POCKETNUT PLAYER
I want an avatar that looks like a joker...not a happy joker but a crazy joker.With a mic.
headbang.gif

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Michele, Pocketnut, and Belgamo,If you want anything changed let me know.If I am so far off or you hate it and wish to do your own go here: ahtram88 -- Edited by ahtram88 at 19:23, 2007-07-13

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Ahtram,I went to M&M and had a blast messing around. Anyway, I came up with a revised avatar, not that I didn't love the one you made for me. I tried to attach the file and hope I did it right. If, can you help me get it to you?Thanks

ahtram88

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Michele -I thought people might have more fun doing it themself. She is great. It looks like you got it. If you need more help let me know. <a>
download.spark
</a> micheleben5 ahtram88

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch