• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Blackjack ballroom again!!!

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I left $85 to play on look what I got again! Amazing this game is hot, hot, hot!!
blackroomwin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

WOWWWWW, that is incredible....I hope your Great Luck continues all thru the year. Thanks for posting that amazing screen shot.                                                                                       Pam

omeg

I am going to have to try this game again after a long time of avoiding it. Those are some beautiful wins gang.......Thanks for posting them.                                                                                                     Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
How do you all do it? I can never, and I mean NEVER, hit anything on that game. I see awesome shots like these and then go try my luck but it seems that you all got all the luck and I get left with squat!
rofl.gif
"
"
WAY TO GO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!! Those are some beautiful gems. No diamonds in the rough here!!!!

13mar13

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben wrote: How do you all do it? I can never, and I mean NEVER, hit anything on that game. I see awesome shots like these and then go try my luck but it seems that you all got all the luck and I get left with squat! Those are some beautiful gems. No diamonds in the rough here!!!!
Mben i have the same questio????

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I have played $300 on that slot and have never hit a big one. Then again, I have played $50 and have won $2500.00. So, with that slot it's hit and miss!!!!

omeg

I will just have to try that on my next go around wth that game....I'm willing to try anything in hopes that it will help my luck with BREAK DA BANK AGAIN Tuff tuff game in my opinion, but I totally see people having luck with it.  Thanks for those inspirational screen shots.                                                                                                             Pam