• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Lucky Red again....

tpayne105

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Unfortunately I got so excited that I didnt take a screenshot this time. Was playing The Big Bopper at the $7.50 per spin level and got a feature game. The game I got was White Lightin' and oh my did it hit...

$15000! I can post up withdrawal pics but it has my account info and do not want to do that. I requested w/d through wire transfer. I am a little nervous as I have never done a wire transfer before but I was assured by the customer service rep there should be no issues.

I will update as we go!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
OMG, tpayne! A big CONGRATULATIONS to you!! :banana::bigclap::maracastaco:

Wire transfers are generally hassle free. I don't think you'll have a problem.

Mben

Staff member
Let us know once you start receiving all the cash! I'm super happy for you!

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Payout #1 approved and processed this morning. We'll see how long it takes to receive the $$!! Will update you
I think there is going to be a whole lot of dancing going on when it hits your bank account! :roll:
:brian::brian::brian:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
:cheer: :cheer: What an :awesome; win. I play that game all the time and have even come close to winning anything. Usually if I go in on $7.50 I may manage to get a little over $100. WTG! If I may ask, what can you withdraw per week? Am curious; maybe one day I will hit big :biglol:

Reactions: Sookie and Mben