• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

California Online Poker Is A No Go In 2017

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
We're barely in to May, and already the online poker question in California is dead for the year. In fact, the situation is so bad it looks as if they plan to scrap the entire legislation and start over. Also, US Attorney General Jeff Sessions will meet with Nevada Governor. Last, but not least, free drinks may be coming to an end in Las Vegas.

PMM

Well, sounds like a complicated issue. Complications aside, online poker is dead in California for 2017. A big ol'e turd. :biglol:

As far as no free drinks in Vegas? I don't know who is in charge of that idea, but I agree, it isn't going to help Vegas. Happy go lucky patrons will spend more than sober, serious, and bored with losing patrons.

Hell, I was in Vegas in early 90's- they even brought me free smokes. Oh, the tradegy of changing times.

Thanks Mben. Love these videos.

Reactions: Gadget and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
... As far as no free drinks in Vegas? I don't know who is in charge of that idea, but I agree, it isn't going to help Vegas. Happy go lucky patrons will spend more than sober, serious, and bored with losing patrons.

Hell, I was in Vegas in early 90's- they even brought me free smokes. Oh, the tradegy of changing times.

Thanks Mben. Love these videos.
That bit of the show had more of my attention. lol Vegas is not going to be Vegas without the free drinks. Ugh!

Me too. JTodd cracks me up. lol

Reactions: Gadget and PMM

Gadget

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
We're barely in to May, and already the online poker question in California is dead for the year. In fact, the situation is so bad it looks as if they plan to scrap the entire legislation and start over. Also, US Attorney General Jeff Sessions will meet with Nevada Governor. Last, but not least, free drinks may be coming to an end in Las Vegas.
Doesn't surprise me California not wanting online poker. Not too long ago they raised their cigarette tax again making them $8-9 a pack.

I don't drink alcohol, but that will suck for Vegas if they stop free drinks.

Reactions: PMM and Mben

PMM

Michigan is terribly expensive for smokes too. We have a cig tax, a big one, and it kills me to pay what I pay for smokes. Need to quit.

Reactions: Mben and Gadget

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sexproblemsolution