• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Can I register with BingoRoom when I'm already registered with CyberBingo (Vista Gaming)

piggy323

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Does anyone know if I can register a new member player's account to play at BingoRoom.com while I already have a player's account with CyberBingo.com?  I don't want to violate any of the Vista Gaming Rules.  I love it there.

omeg

Hi piggy323. Bingoroom.com has no affilaition with Vista gaming. Julian: Bingoroom.com  is not part of our network sites and have no connecting whatsoever with us. Julian: Players are only permitted to have one account within the Vista Gaming Network. Therefore, if a player is already registered to a member website of the VistaGaming Network, the player is not allowed to sign up to another member website.   Julian: Our Network consists of CyberBingo, BingoSKY, BingoFest, BingoBingo, BingoHouse, RainbowBingo, VistaGamingNetwork, OnlineBingoBreak, BigBossBingo.com. Hope this answers your question piggy323. :roll:                                                                   Pam                                  -- Edited by PMM2008 on Friday 20th of April 2012 08:49:02 AM

Last edited by a moderator: