• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Can You Please Give A "Thumbs Up" To My Grandson's YouTube Videos?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Michael is amazed at how many views his first video has received but is a bit disappointed at the amount of Thumbs Up he's received. I told him not to worry about it because no one clicks those thumbs. It's about how many views his videos get. Well to a 6 year old, a Thumbs Up is worth more I guess. lolHere is his very first YouTube Minecraft video from yesterday.[video=[MEDIA=youtube]zzDj955zA78[/MEDIA] here is his latest from today.[video=[MEDIA=youtube]vym7f-Vfpnw[/MEDIA] Thumbs Up on both would be so appreciated. You cannot imagine the joy I feel when I see his face light up.Thanks everyone!PS - I am not expecting you watch them completely either. I am still trying to figure out what it is about the Minecraft games, the videos and boys that excites them so. I don't expect you all to be bored to tears. lol[/video][/video]

Last edited:

iammeiamfree

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So cute, my son's first youtube videos were minecraft also. He doesn't play it too much anymore, but I still hear the zombies moaning every night in my sleep! lol.. I will thumbs up his videos!Jeanne

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks so much, iammeiamfree! "
I just went and bought Michael another Minecraft disc for his Xbox since his little sister broke his the other day. He will be into Minecraft for a while longer. lol Eventually his videos will sound like the ones he watches with dudes sounding like they are in their 40's! hahaha"
Also, it's nice to see you again! Missed you around here.

Last edited: