• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cash-out help needed/opportunity for both of us

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
At the risk of being long-winded, like I typically am, I'm gonna reserve most details until I'm sure that I've got an audience listening. However, the short, bullet-points, of it is this;
- I'm located in the USA & have an account at BankrollMob. That account is worth nearly $60.
- I cannot cash-out there, b/c they do not offer cash-out options for USA member.
- BankrollMob offers Skrill and Party Poker as forms of cash-out options, so unless you are outside of the USA, or in New Jersey (I think), then you will also not be able to help me directly, however, if you have contacts in the designated areas, that would work too.
- My parameters are simple. I get paid last, and assume all the risk, which is only apparent if you rip me off. :boohoo:
- I cover any transfer expenses, plus give you 15% for your time. I realize that isn't alot of money, but I only have $60 to begin with.
I'd be happy to explain the situation further, or give more details, perhaps in PMing, if that's available here, but again, if you are located in the USA, but not in NJ then this isn't really something that you could help me out with anyway.
Thank you! (Is that right, gals?)

Reactions: Mben

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
.........ORRRR.........if anyone/someone has a better idea or possible solution, please, please let me know. It's not so much the money, but rather the principle of the whole thing, especially considering that BRM isn't even doing anything to help me....1 of their customers.
Thank you!

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
.........ORRRR.........if anyone/someone has a better idea or possible solution, please, please let me know. It's not so much the money, but rather the principle of the whole thing, especially considering that BRM isn't even doing anything to help me....1 of their customers.
Thank you!

Hey i have a friend who live not in usa n might be able to help u worh this n i will ask if u stil nedd help ?but if you already taken care of this then that even better n iam sorry i didnt see this post sooner

Reactions: Mben and dji420

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699