• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Christmas Rum Cake Recipe - Yum Yum

PMM

Recipe For Christmas Rum Cake

Ingredients: 1 or 2 bottles of rum 1 cup butter 1/8 tsp. sugar 2 large eggs 1 cup dried fruit baking powder 1 tsp. baking soda lemon juice brown sugar nuts

Directions: Before you start, sample the rum to check for quality. Select a large mixing bowl or measuring cup, etc. Check the rum again. It must be just right! To be sure the rum is of the highest quality, pour 1 level cup of rum into a glass and drink it as fast as you can. Repeat.

With an electric mixer, beat butter in large fluffy bowl. Add 1 seaspoon of thugar and beat again. Meanshile, it’s important to make sure the rum is of the finest quality— try another cup.

Open the second quart of rum if necessary. Add 1 arge leggs, 2 cups of fried druits and bleat till high. If the druits get stuck in the beats, just pru it luse with a drewscriver. Important is to Shample the rum agen for cinshcistincy.

Nexst, sift 3 cups of saalt and feffer (it really doesn’t matter). Shample the wum agein.

Sift 1 pint of leemon goose, add 1 bablespun of brouuwn thugar, of whateve color tou can find. Migx well. Grease oven, tourn cake pan to 350 greeds.

Noe, poeur the whole mess sinto the boven and ake. Cheq the crum agen and gwo to bed.

Reactions: Mikey7a and Mben

PMM

Nexst, sift 3 cups of saalt and feffer (it really doesn’t matter). Shample the wum agein.

Grease oven, tourn cake pan to 350 greeds.

The "grease the oven" Kills me!
:biglol:

Reactions: ColemanStr and Mben
C

ColemanStr

My aunt has been baking very delicious rum cakes that everyone liked without exception. So, It's time for me to include it in my cookbook and cook it. You inspired me to this deed. I just hope that nuts are not the most necessary ingredient for this cake. That's because I'm allergic to nuts. I found out about this, quite by accident, when I took a food intolerance test in this lab intolerancelab dot co dot uk. The test result was a real surprise to me. Because I didn't have any problems with it before. The nuts didn't cause me any allergic reactions. But now I know that I must exclude them from my diet for a while. So my cake will be without nuts. Actually, I'm lucky I'm not allergic to rum, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Directions: Before you start, sample the rum to check for quality. Select a large mixing bowl or measuring cup, etc. Check the rum again. It must be just right! To be sure the rum is of the highest quality, pour 1 level cup of rum into a glass and drink it as fast as you can. Repeat.
So, It's time for me to include it in my cookbook and cook it. You inspired me to this deed.
Be sure to follow the instructions to a T.

Let us know how it turns out. ;)