• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

cleos again...

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i have another pending withdraw from cleos...it may only be 500 this time ....i cashed out 4/30 and have waited my time...i contacted them and they said this week i will recieve my check..i can't deposit or anything untill it clears...Mben can you see whats taking so long for me i would like a answer from them before the holiday.. they said they will send a email with the confirmation number but haven't seen that either....username is mommys and thanks again....all docs this time in order and all cleared...tg... 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Connie, you are being affected by what's going on with other players waiting for cashouts recently. This link here will take you to the last post in the 3 page thread. The recent issues start in the middle of the 2nd page. <a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/t55393451/cleos-vip-room-and-my-new-hemoroid/?page=3#lastPostAnchor" >https://www.nodepositforum.com/t55393451/cleos-vip-room-and-my-new-hemoroid/?page=3#lastPostAnchor</a>bbzgurl cashed out on 4/21 and just received her tacking # email yesterday 5/21.I will send your username to the rep asking if your cashout will be processed soon. I am going to say you will be waiting for at least another wek for a tracking number.Hang tight. I'll let you know.  

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
thanks Mben i did get a email today saying i will get it 2 to 7 days thanks again guess i should have waited another day before asking for help.....i'm bad...lol

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
You had no way of knowing that you would get that email today, so no problem. "
You should receive your tracking number within those 2 to 7 days. bbzgurl did at 5 days (which was yesterday if you are following that thread above she posted in.)