• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleos Highlands Hits And Fails!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I had a huge hit on Highlands last night and also a pretty one with the pretty girl. Too bad once I hit them, I couldn't do anything else even though I moved around from game to game afterward. Man, I hate playthrough, lolAnd after playing for a while last night, I ended up with 565 daily raffle tickets. You think I won anything in the draw? Heck no! Grrrrr!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
All that and you still couldn't make playthrough? How disappointing !
hmm.gif
Seems like such a good start doesn't it? Maybe next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben that sucks! I think I would have went up to like $2.50 - $5.00 a spin to try to make that playthrough. I hate you didn't make it, I have not made playthrough lots of times and I have never hit that much, I don't think. So sorry Mben. Much luck next time!

nice screenshot but what a bummer u didnt make the playthrough.. well as we both know dear; there r only 1 quarantie in life n thats 6 feet under.. if we need more quarantie in life, we need go buy a toaster, coffeemachine or something else c ,) keep up the good work, im sure u make it soon..

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I keep saying my day to cash out there is coming but it never seems to come! But I keep playing there. Thanks for the luck, slotgal. "
And craff, I stuck with that game for a while more as you can see from the 3rd screenshot's balance after I hit the $400. I had dropped pretty far before that hit. It was then I moved to a couple of different games. "
Oh well, that's how the ball bounces. Better luck next time!