• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleo's new game Jester

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Okay I got excited and hit the screen print before I finished racking up money. But I think when it was finished I ended up with $160.00, was only playing .20 cents.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
WTG slotgal!!! :bigclap:That's a whole lot of wild Jesters in that screenshot! Wooo Hooo!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Good for you! I spent over $150! Think I upped it to $5 1x and got $44! Haven't seen the bonus yet either! Don't think I like that slot:(

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Haven't made playthrough yet, but should be close. I only have $100 left. All this is off the $15 bonus. I got up to $195 and then it went down hill. I got that bonus over and over and did not hit anything. I had only went up to $1 though. I don't like the slot now, it was hitting pretty good now it's not.Can you get that $50 from facebook over and over or just the one time?

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Used my $50, nada nothing!! I am head strong and was sure I would get the bonus!!! NOT! lol Not sure about the $50 if it's just once!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, krystal kitty you have to really manipulate those reels to make the bonus hit. It is a very hard game. I made playthrough with $50 left, lol. It is too hard for me to cash out there anymore. I tried extra extra hard and still can't make anything happen. Even all the many past deposits as well.

Formerloser22

Hi, Have you guys had any successful cash out from Cleos? I got the Jester bonus and made the playthrough but when I found out I have to fax all forms plus my social security I said forget it and just played it all. lol

omeg

Formerloser22 wrote: Hi, Have you guys had any successful cash out from Cleos? I got the Jester bonus and made the playthrough but when I found out I have to fax all forms plus my social security I said forget it and just played it all. lol
 Many people have successfully cashed out at Cleo's.  Getting your verification forms in is just standard for everyone who wants to cash out. :roll:

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Formerloser22 wrote: Hi, Have you guys had any successful cash out from Cleos? I got the Jester bonus and made the playthrough but when I found out I have to fax all forms plus my social security I said forget it and just played it all. lol
Cashed out twice from here and both times got the check in LESS then 10 days from the time it was requested, not 10 business days but 10 days total.I had no worries about sending SS# or whatever was asked.