• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

cleos payout

sambeau

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well i got lucky todaywas wondering if anyne  has cashed out at cleos and are they still having problemany update is apperciateddan

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats! sambeau! No, not me, been nothing but down hill for me and Cleo's, no matter how many times I play there. So was thinking about depositing but keep thinking maybe somewhere else because I just don't do anything there anymore.

Diana Sanchez

Hello everyone,

I recently won a little from cleo's and requested a cash in request on October 10. That makes today the 13th business day and my cash in is still saying required. I have contacted them via email and they said I should receive a tracking number by the end of the week. I then sent another email asking what was the holdup and they haven't replied yet. So, I figured that I would send live chat a message asking what was going on. Their reply was that they were having processor issues and they didn't have any idea of when this request would go through. I'm so bummed but have continued to be nice despite what's going on. I need some help if anyone has any pull into see what's really going on.

Diana Sanchez

By the way Sameau, how did your cash in go? Being that you requested yours before me, I assume they should have payed you by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamClarson