• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleos VIP No Deposit Code

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://arlnk.com/?a=90&oc=8&c=209&s1=" title="Cleos Vip Room"></a>New Game no deposit bonus: APES17 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
$17 Free slots chipsFor U.S. customers only.Terms and Conditions:- No purchase is necessary.- Player must SHARE the bonus on FACEBOOK to earn the Free Chips.- Your account must be on zero in order to partake in this promotion.- Each bonus has a play through requirement with a minimum of 30 times before any prize may be claimed.- This promotion is valid from the 19th of February to the 17th of March 2013.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You are very welcome. Now if I can get the software to stop acting all goofy. Not wanting to work for me today. LOL

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
joplin409 wrote: No Canada, I thought we were gonna put this in like we do for No USA
There is a USA only term in my post, joplin. $17 Free slots chips <br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " /><br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " /> For U.S. customers only. <br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " /><br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " />Terms and Conditions: <br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " /><br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " />- No purchase is necessary. <br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " /><br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " />- Player must SHARE the bonus on FACEBOOK to earn the Free Chips. <br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " /><br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " />- Your account must be on zero in order to partake in this promotion. <br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " /><br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " />- Each bonus has a play through requirement with a minimum of 30 times before any prize may be claimed. <br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " /><br style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS'; " />- This promotion is valid from the 19th of February to the 17th of March 2013. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linanna