• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CLEO'S VIP ROOM DEPOSIT BONUS - PURCHASE $50 - RECEIVE $150 IN FREE CHIPS

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Cleo's Vip Room is giving away 5 beautiful Karpassi clutch handbags worth $2500

Follow The Steps Below For Your Chance To Win

1. Buy $50 in VS points and get $150 in Free Chips!
2. Use promo code: Clutch150 in the cashier as many times as you'd like until the 12th of August.
3. 5 lucky random participants will be chosen and announced on the 13th of August 2014.

US Players are welcome!

Good luck! I hope one of your fabulous forum members wins one of these beautiful handbags!

Last edited by a moderator:

I_am_Loni

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have one of those bags listed on Ebay! And you would not believe how so many people want me to sell them for $19.99! Ha I say! Again, Ha!  They are worth booka bucks, so good luck to those who play!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Winners of those beautiful clutches have been posted on their FB page. Are you one of the winners? Go check it out!"
(due to privacy reasons, I did not want to post their real names here)

smosey

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:woohoo: HI I didn't win this item but I won an I-pad Gen2 with the Karpassi leather case. May not be winning any money but this definitely eases the pain! I will let you know what it looks like when I get it!!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed! smosey    

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh yeah smosey!!! Congratulations!!!! We LOVE seeing our NDF family members win! That's an awesome prize! So happy for you!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
smosey wrote: :woohoo: HI I didn't win this item but I won an I-pad Gen2 with the Karpassi leather case. May not be winning any money but this definitely eases the pain! I will let you know what it looks like when I get it!!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed! smosey    
 Wow smosey, that's so exciting! So happy one of our members won, but I'll have to admit I'm a little jealous. 
wink.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephine76