• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CLEOS VIP ROOM - OCTOBER MADNESS - $200 DEPOSIT BONUS

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
<a href="http://servedby.flashtalking.com/click/4/30986;744451;50126;211;0/?url=http://arlnk.com/?a=90&oc=8&c=9&s1=" title="Cleos VIP Room"></a> Collect more than 5,000 Monthly R. Tickets in your account and we will reward you with a massive bonus of $200.Contact us via email or via live chat and request your prize Terms and Conditions: For U.S. customers only. This promotion is only available for purchases made in WIN REAL MONEY mode. Your balance must be on zero in order to partake in this promotion. Collect more than 5,000 Monthly R. Tickets in your account and we will reward you with a massive bonus of $200. The reward of $200 has a play through requirement with a minimum of 30 times before any prize may be claimed. To claim your reward of $200 you must send an email to support@cleosviproom.com or contact us via live chat, and we will credit the reward on your lobby balance. This promotion is valid once, it is not accumulative. The player needs to have at least one purchase in order to be eligible for the promotion. This promotion is valid only in the month of October 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

If you calculate, you must win 6000.00 dollars before you can start cashing out, secondly there system is either being updated or just not working properly, because you cannot log in right now (10/02/13 at 1pm US time) It would have been nice to notify depositing customers that their system would be down if they are in fact doing maintainence or upgrading.

Mben

Staff member
deedeemama wrote: If you calculate, you must win 6000.00 dollars before you can start cashing out, secondly there system is either being updated or just not working properly, because you cannot log in right now (10/02/13 at 1pm US time) It would have been nice to notify depositing customers that their system would be down if they are in fact doing maintainence or upgrading.
Technically, you must wager $6000 before a cashout is allowed. You could win $12,000 but if then only spin $1 at a time, you'd have to spin 6000 times (less what you wagered already to hit the 12K) to reach the playthrough of 30 times. And I keep getting a message to check my username and password. I think I have a bigger problem than just being able to get into the site because of their technical issues right now. I do hope those of you wanting to deposit are able to get in soon! 
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
I'm in without having to contact support. Downloaded the new game with no problem (I'm on my laptop so the new game wasn't downloaded yet). "
I'm not going to play so I have no idea if the cashier is working. It seems to be though."
Game on everyone!

G

Thanks for clarification, did not caculate right and I actually was able to deposit last night 10/03/13,did not give me all credit card options that I have registered with Cleo's, but was able to use visa option.

jonzee

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
it has been over a month since i have been able to deposit at cleos and no one can figure out why

omeg

jonzee wrote: it has been over a month since i have been able to deposit at cleos and no one can figure out why
 Really?What exactly happens when you try to deposit?Live chat was unable to help you?Thats no good that you have not been able to deposit if you have wanted to.Sometimes I wish I couldnt deposit. :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taba559