• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CLEO'S WEEKEND PROMO

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://arlnk.com/?a=90&oc=8&c=209&s1=" title="Cleos Vip Room"></a> Cleo's VIP Room  300% weekend promo Code: WEEKEND -- Edited by Mben on Thursday 28th of March 2013 11:52:25 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

This is a nice promo. I deposited $20 bucks and had $80 to play with. Cleo's can be a tuff place to play and the extra bankroll is helping out. :roll:

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hate it that you can't see play through, that is my only complaint, because I played for two days wagering quite a bit and it just seemed like I should have made play through. I guess I should have asked but anyway all gone now. Maybe next time.

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
slotgal47 wrote: Hate it that you can't see play through, that is my only complaint, because I played for two days wagering quite a bit and it just seemed like I should have made play through. I guess I should have asked but anyway all gone now. Maybe next time.
 You can check the playthrough in the cashier section where it says ready to claim your prize cash in status . Click on cashin status and it will show you the % you have left in the playthrough. It doent show the exact amount left in the playthrough but it gives you a very good idea of how much you have left to go.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
TonyT wrote:
slotgal47 wrote: Hate it that you can't see play through, that is my only complaint, because I played for two days wagering quite a bit and it just seemed like I should have made play through. I guess I should have asked but anyway all gone now. Maybe next time.
 You can check the playthrough in the cashier section where it says ready to claim your prize cash in status . Click on cashin status and it will show you the % you have left in the playthrough. It doent show the exact amount left in the playthrough but it gives you a very good idea of how much you have left to go.
I'm gonna have to check that out tonight, TonyT. Thanks for the tip!

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Glad i could help!Also speaking of Cleos i just got home from work and the Fed Ex letter was under my garage door with my winnings.Not too bad of a payout time, it was approved last Thursday and its in my hands now so 6 business from approvel to in-hand is not shabby.So what is my degenerate ass gonna do?I am gonna head on down to the Horseshoe Cleveland tomorrow for a little more action.Ahhhhh!!! The life of us gamblers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerriwaddell0805