• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Country Music Star Tim McGraw - Did He Really Smack That Chick On The Head?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I see the swat of the hand to get off his jeans but I also see him smack her on the head. You can see her head flop sideways.Was the second pop on the head necessary?What if it was the other way around and it was a male who tore the jeans of a female star? Would we say he got what was coming?What are your thoughts on what went down at this recent concert?[video=http://youtu.be/gaDdhZ599lA][/video]

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hmm.....this fine man is lucky I wasn't her....because he wouldn't have had any pants on when I was done! He would have been standing there in his Birthday suit and I would have been waiting backstage. LOL

Mben

Staff member
They are going to discuss it on The Talk on CBS right now. Gonna check it out and see what they say.

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yeah, that slap would have been considered foreplay! LOL.....No seriously, I watched it twice and only saw one slap. I took it as he was startled and just reacted like WTF . "
I have this thing for people who scare me. I freaken hate it!!!! My kids and husband know this so they are usually on their best behavior and refrain from watching me scream. One day I was sitting at my computer and my son walked up and scared the crap out of me. I reacted with slapping the xxxx out of him. I reacted ......I normally would NEVER do this but it was my body just reacting to being scared."
This trauma would have never started if it wasn't for my brat of a little sister,who I totally adore now hadn't of scared me so much as a kid. She was the worst!!!! She would enter my room when I stepped out and hide in my closet for hours and hours. When I eventually opened my closet she would just stand there....no boo just stand there....which too me is the worst kind of scare. "
Maybe next time, these people will think before they start grabbing and touching celebrities. She wouldn't have done this to a complete stranger on the street, why would she think it was acceptable to do it to him? In fact, he is a complete stranger! I live by the Golden Rule and always have since I learned it in kindergarten. I really hope she is not getting publicity from this. I don't know the whole story or any of it for that matter. I have only watched that video. This world is crazy. The view should be talking about the plane that was shot out of the sky and not giving their views on non sense....Oh wait.......that's what they do daily. My bad.

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sorry, I want to apologize to the View...I read it wrong....Please just replace the view in my comment above with the talk

Mben

Staff member
Being on what the music industry calls the ego ramp , he was figuratively asking for it by walking down it one of them said."
Being a crazed fan getting all excited as this sexy, sexy (can I say it again?) SEXY man was going by, they don't think she deserved a slap in the face some of them said."
One of them joked that his wife, Faith Hill, should have been there to take care of the chick for him. (And if she was there and if that was you, Jewels, ...well, you get the picture. There's nothing like a woman protecting her man. lol)"
I think he caused her reaction and she caused his reaction. They are both to blame. Neither one deserved to be assaulted for any of their actions though.

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I can respect all of that. Most artist do walk down by the fans now a days and have proper security to avoid this. But as we all know, this world is cruel and unsuspecting. Anything can happen at anytime. Either way, I do hope the girl is alright. In all sincerity, I do not think my secret husband Tim never meant to do this. At least she will have a story to tell the grand kids! lol"
I still remember when I was only 17 years old (it seems like forever ago) and was at a Garth Brooks concert. I bought a rose in hopes to give it to him. This was when he was HUGE!!!! "
I am so glad I brought the rose because they let fans line up at the stage to give them to him. He had just finished a song when it was my turn. I handed him my single rose. I asked him if I could shake his hand. He had his little microphone attached to his mouth and said Excuse me in that sexy sweet country accent. I asked him again and he said You sure can . I blinded that man with my camera flashes as he shook my hand and I handed him my rose. The crowd when crazy! I don't know how I made it back to my seat. I think I did at least 10 cartwheels before I got there. "
See what a little respect and common courtesy can get you? To this day, I still ask myself what would have had happened if you would have asked him for a kiss ? I guess I will never know but Trisha was backstage after her opening performance and even though he was already married to Sandy, I don't think I would have had a shot. But we can all dream...can't we?

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I think crotch grabbing is a pretty rape-y thing to do. I don't see how him being a man makes it more ok. I would slap the crap out of anyone who did it to me, so why can't he?Based on his reaction, I'm going to say he felt pretty violated.

Mben

Staff member
Your secret husband ! I love it!"
And what a story you have about Garth Brooks. What an awesome thing to happen to you in your life. I know that there are more awesome things that can happen but as regular people getting attention from super stars, that is huge!. I saw him in concert myself. I was no where near where I could ask to shake his hand though. I do have the memory of Michael Landon touching my arm on purpose 3 months before he passed away.

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh my Gosh!!!! Now that is almost an experience I would trade my Garth Brooks one for! I adore Michael Landon and always have. He was a pure soul!!! I still watch Highway Heaven, and remember all the times me and my Ma Ma spent watching it with the tears rolling down our faces. They are both in heaven now.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I think crotch grabbing is a pretty rape-y thing to do. I don't see how him being a man makes it more ok. I would slap the crap out of anyone who did it to me, so why can't he?Based on his reaction, I'm going to say he felt pretty violated. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh memories...I have one more to share that still warms my heart! My husband knew I loved Tim Mcgraw, so one year for my Birthday he bought me every one of his cd's. This was in the late 90's. Well, my husband would always grow his facial hair and have that scruffy sexy look. I had begged him for a few years to get a goatee. He always refused. One day, our son was sick so he stayed home with him while I went to work. When I came home I was greeted with the man of my dreams! My husband had a goatee!!! I thought that was the best thing until I went to the bathroom and found his clippers, razor and scissors laying on the fold out cover of my Tim Mcgraw cd!!!! I could imagine him taking the time, holding Tim Mcgraw's picture up as he sculpted his same look....just to make his beautiful sweet wife happy!  The goatee is long gone.....now if I could just talk him into some side burns and tattoos!!!!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Some of you may have thought my nerd glasses fascination was a bit weird...........but look at this photo of Walking Dead's Norman Reedus now......those glasses just made this amazing creature that much more beautiful!!!!  Oh and did I mention he had a goatee?  The best of both worlds!!!

Mben

Staff member
Jewels wrote: Oh and Mben...how did this awesome experience take place?
I was working at the airport here and he was walking by the gift shop I happened to be working at that day. He stopped to take a look at a neon cactus that was for sale on the counter right next to the cash register.It had these stickers all over it made out of rubber cement and as he was looking at it he made a joke about the pricks and touched my arm as he laughed. :smile:
2418095840_25fe6aee02.jpg
(neon cactus sample)

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
OMG!!! I would have never imagined it going down like that. lol.....The one and only Michael Landon touching your arm and saying pricks at the same time... I think I would have passed out right then and there. You know in today's times.....that meeting would have been all over the National Enquirer and been labeled Sexual Harassment .......not saying you would have sold the story but if it happened to a money hungry gal it would have.