• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CUSTOM TITLES

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
If you would Like a custom title, simply make your post here with your requested title.Click  LIST ALL USERS above and to the left and you will see what i am talking about.

kylelea

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
HELP PLEASE "
since microgaming has changed there software i just cant seem to get it to work right i have unistalled and everything its running very slow is there anyone out there that can help me make it work better it just keeps turnning like molasses and i am losing money casue everything in very slow motion thanks for help

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Your welcome KK. Do you want the words spaced apart like Greedy Gambler? All Caps? LMK

Mben

Staff member
juni wrote: may I have HIGH ROLLER plz
Sure thing juni! Even though High Roller is a title you would earn when you made a certain amount of posts on the forum but whose to say that you're not a real High Roller ?  

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: irishgilly

Mben

Staff member
grlplayer wrote: Hi Bel and Mben. Can I please have $xyGamblinCat with dollar signs underneath?   THANK YOU!   luv ya!
You got it you $xyGamblinCat, you! 
biggrin.gif

Reactions: irishgilly

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I think we have to take out the quotation marks - somebody might think I'm not seriously the Creator of Western Civilization"
"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris98