• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

CUSTOM TITLES

omeg

PSP wrote: I think we have to take out the quotation marks - somebody might think I'm not seriously the Creator of Western Civilization
That is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the quotation marks.......Do you really want them gone?                                                                                       Pam 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dji420

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
PSP wrote: Can I be Creator of Western Civilization ?
And I quote ...............   Creator of Western Civilization   A double quote.  I follow directions very well and read it like I see it. Anyway, Creator of Western Civilization, the quotation marks are gone.  

Reactions: dji420

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Thanks! "
"
I'm telling you, it's not easy being TCOWC

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: What can I get besides the $$$$ sign????
Good Morning:  I'll give you a list of some of the things that are available. Ballcheckmarkscoinsflamesearthstarmedalmusic notesLet me know if any of those things are to your liking, and I'll change it for you.                                                                                                        Pam 

tjntaco

CAVE CREEK COWBOY
HI. SINCE YOU'RE JUST GIVING EM AWAY, I THOUGHT I'D SEE IF I COULD GET ME ONE OF THEM THERE TITLES.I'D LIKE CAVE CREEK COWBOY UNLESS SPACE RESTRICTIONS TURN ME INTO CAVE CREEK COW.IF THAT'S THE CASE, I'D BE EQUALLY PLEASED WITH PLAIN OLD AZ COWBOY. (WITHOUT THE PLAIN NOR THE OLD) IF NEITHER OF THOSE WORK THEN I'LL JUST GO FOR EITHER GOD OR RULER OF THE FREE WHITE WORLD. WHICHEVER'S EASIER FOR YOU.FOR CLARIFICATION PURPOSES, THAT LAST PART WAS A JOKE.HAVE A WONDERFULLY GOOD AND LUCKY DAY

Mben

Staff member
tjntaco wrote: I'D LIKE CAVE CREEK COWBOY UNLESS SPACE RESTRICTIONS TURN ME INTO CAVE CREEK COW .
That was funny!  

skfalqt314

Madame of the Slots
Hi everyone! Mben, thank you so much for the link! I would really like to be Madame of the Slots . Can you do this? Thanks in advance for your help! :) (Or if you have any other suggestions, they would definitely be taken under advisement, lol!)

Mben

Staff member
You are now the Madame of the Slots, skf.
nod.gif

Mben

Staff member
Spade, you now Think Too Much . I changed the $$'s to the earth but if you would like the $$'s back, I can do that. Oh and BTW, it is Thinks TOO Much and not Thinks TO Much."
"
You're welcome,skf. I was gonna suggest my suggestion from the PM here but no one would have got it. lol

omeg

Hi New member, and welcome to the forum. Im so sorry, I am having a bit of trouble understanding your post.  Are you asking for a custom title?  Or are you asking about something else? Please let me know, or send me a Personal Message if you like.  Welcome again to No Deposit Forum.                                                                                                Pam

Mben

Staff member
Any members want to change their custom title? I'm still in the custom title business and ready for some work! Let's see what creative minds you all have! :surprise:

Mben

Staff member
Sookie wrote: I love the little red blood drops !Nice pick.
biggrin.gif
I knew you'd like 'em, Fang Banger! :roll:

Mben

Staff member
All title requests in this entire thread have been updated on the new forum. :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackWoods94