• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

D you ride a motorcycle

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
this is not related to gambling but just wanted to know how many ride a motorcycle when weather permits????  This is a reguest for those that don't..... when you have a motorcycle rider behind you please be considerate of us that ride. I llive in the us and only have been out twice so far and this is what has happened to me and my husband.  As we were behind a car doing 55mph the car in front of us was smoking and flicking the ashes out their window, the ashes blew up under our helmets into our mouths and eyes.  We smoke but not while riding our bikes. yesterday we went out again and were behind another driver when they decided to use their windsheild washer fluid to wash their windows and yes at 55mph it went up over their windsheild and over their car onto my husbands facesheild and all over his arms.  I got scared when he had to take one of his hands off the grip of the handlebars to wipe his sheild off to see.  When we drive our vechicles we make sure we see who behind us.  This is just a caution for those that don't ride.  Alot of people don't know or even think about us bike riders.  I never  have untill my husband sat me down and explained to me about things like that when I got my first bike.  Now I know.  Just hope all that read this will understand where I'm coming from.  Thanks to all who will think about us bikers.

Last edited by a moderator: