• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

DaVinci's Gold - Bottomless Promos

Kraziegurl79

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<table width="640" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><table class="BodyBgtable">
weekendmar12th.jpg
Hi Monty,This weekend we have created some amazing promotions for you.Choose between:* Bottomless 25% Match Bonus (Up to $50 Free!) - Min. Deposit $25* VIP Bottomless 40% Match Bonus (Up to $200 Free!) - Min. Deposit $200 There's Much More! This Friday the 13th (and all weekend long) we are giving away Free Cash , just for playing with us! Simply wager on Scary Rich 2 and we will give you Cold Hard Cash this Tuesday.*Wager $666 or more on Friday and get $9 Free this Tuesday!*Wager $1500 or more on Saturday and get $16 Free this Tuesday!!*Wager $3000 or more on Sunday and get $33 Free this Tuesday!!!Match Promotions expire March 15th at 11.59pm,Freebies are granted Tuesday and expire March 22nd at 11.59pm Please note: In order to receive your Freebie(s) on Tuesday be sure to log in and claim the Get My Free Cash promotion each day you are eligible. (They will be in your account the day after you have wagered ie. If you wagered over $666 on Friday, the Get My Free Cash will be ready to claim Saturday). Customer support cannot grant these promotions, so make sure you claim the Get My Free Cash every time you are eligible!If you have any questions, please contact our friendly <a href="http://www.davincisgold.com/support.php" >support</a>.Best of luck guys!~Jason

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaes14