• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

DAVINCIS GOLD

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
When I got up this morning and did my normal Rival freebie check, lol and found a second $500 challenge!Not a huge win or anything, but I was down to only $2 when the first of 3 continuous free spins hit. Hope the rest of my day goes this well!!!

omeg

I just love waking up to find freebies and/or free spins. I see you were playing candy cottage? Do you have much luck with that game?  That game doesnt seem to like me to much. How did you make out in the end?                                                                                      Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
yes, actually it has been very good for me, I play 1 coin on a penny or a nickel and it hits nicely usually, same with Best of luck.

omeg

Good to know.  I should give it another try.  I remember when it first came out, and alot of folks didnt care for it, but I myself enjoyed it. Just didnt do all that well.                                                                            Pam

Last edited by a moderator: