• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

DaVincisGold free $14

bobb15dk

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://www.davincisgold.com/get/a?id=2543" title="ccg">DaVincisGold</a> is thrilled to announce the launch of our latest iSlot, A Switch In Time. This fantastic new slot will take you on a time traveling adventure as you play the role of a genius scientist who builds a time machine. Travel to different time periods of the world and become an action hero as you fight off attacks from saber tooth tigers, prehistoric dinosaurs, and killer cyborgs! Where will the journey take you? You will have to jump into the time machine to find out.To celebrate the launch, we've created some great promotions for you to enjoy. 200% Match Bonus (Up to $400 Free) Free $14 Chip Offers expire Thursday at 11.59pm-- Edited by Mben on Tuesday 24th of November 2009 01:04:36 PM

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks bobb15dk"
"
I am going to assume that since I did not get an email about the free $14, then I am not elegible BUT I am going to download and reinstall to see. I might get lucky!! (minds out of the gutter!! ROFL)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks bobb15dkI am going to assume that since I did not get an email about the free $14, then I am not eligible BUT I am going to download and reinstall to see. I might get lucky!! (minds out of the gutter!! ROFL)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgitte