• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Deck Media Group Top Online Slots - May 2018

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Here's a look at May 2018 Top Slots (by spins):

RTG
Cash Bandits 2
Aladdin's Wishes
Caesar's Empire
Gemtopia
Asgard

WGS
Goblin's Gold
7X Lucky Sevens
Ultimate 10X Wild
Triple 10X Wild
Triple Flamin' 7s

Rival
Mystic Wolf
Dark Hearts
Big Cash Win
Ten Times Wins
Big Bang Buckaroo

Pragmatic Play
Chilli Heat
Great Rhino
Wolf Gold
3 Genie Wishes
Hercules Son of Zeus

Microgaming
Game Of Thrones
Reel Thunder
Forbidden Throne
Alaskan Fishing
Bars and Stripe

Habanero
Presto
Rolling Roger
Four Divine Beasts
5 Mariachis
London Hunter

Betsoft
Frankenslots Monster
Tiger's Claw
7th Heaven
Jumbo Joker
Reels of Wealth

Courtesy of the Uptown Pokies, Fair Go, Miami Club, Slotocash, Uptown Aces, Slots Capital, Desert Nights, Black Diamond, Box 24 and Spartan Slots group.

Reactions: PMM

PMM

Love the WGS "Goblins Gold." I get excited when I get the bonus, however am usually disappointed when I don't get very far. lol

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Love the WGS "Goblins Gold." I get excited when I get the bonus, however am usually disappointed when I don't get very far. lol
I don't care for the bonus round. It takes too long. lol

My go to 3 reel classic bonus game is 'Turkey Shoot'. I love that game!

PMM

Too long? My bonus is over in just a few minutes. You must have better luck than I when given the bonus round. :beard:

Mben

Staff member
Too long? My bonus is over in just a few minutes. You must have better luck than I when given the bonus round. :beard:
He takes too long to walk along. Even if he lands on the fall through tile (whatever you call it lol) right away.

In Turkey Shoot, it's BANG and done (or keep shooting if you're feeling lucky. Are you, punk? Feeling lucky? bahahaha) Just like Cash Grab and the others.

What's that RTG video slot with the music theme where the bonus round is excruciatingly long. I hate that game. Not La Bamba, but the other one with the jukebox, etc. I don't like long bonus rounds. Obviously. lol

Mben

Staff member
What's that RTG video slot with the music theme where the bonus round is excruciatingly long. I hate that game. Not La Bamba, but the other one with the jukebox, etc. I don't like long bonus rounds. Obviously. lol
The Big Bopper. Ugh! lol

PMM

Yes, I guess you are right. That darn bonus, you can go eat dinner while it is going on! lol