• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Desert Nights Random Jackpot

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just won the Random Jackpot at Deserts Nights  for $2,148.99.  Deposited 25.00 and took the 185% bonus.  Still have about 1800.00 in play through to meet, but hopefully I will be able to cash out a good portion of it. Never cashed out there before, but have at Sloto Cash, so hope it goes as smooth at DN as it did there.-- Edited by Mben on Tuesday 8th of October 2013 12:43:24 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
WTG nikki!!!!! :surprise::dollarsign::maddance:Your cashout will be just as smooth at DN as it has been at SC. :thumb:I have yet to hit a random jackpot anywhere (other than playing freerolls)

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you all for the congrats. This it what I ended up cashing out.  They already have my documents on file, just needed my updated card I use for deposits.  Will keep you informed on how the withdrawal goes.

omeg

nikkidog wrote: Thank you all for the congrats. This it what I ended up cashing out.  They already have my documents on file, just needed my updated card I use for deposits.  Will keep you informed on how the withdrawal goes.
 Thats awesome nikkidog.What will you do with your new wealth?Christmas is just around the corner. hehe 

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just an update. I requested the withdrawal at 5:22 am this morning and it was  approved at 8:56 am this morning.  This sounds too good to be true  , even Slot Cash was not that fast. .  Hope there will not be any problems.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received my winnings of 1,732,00  from Desert Nights today. Right on the 10th business day like they said. .  Now waiting for the 405.00 I cashed out there on Oct.21st. Very smooth cash out. :maddance:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received my 405.00 cash out from Desert Nights. They emailed me and asked if it would be alright with me if they sent it WU.  Just got back from picking it up.  Very satisfied with Deserts Nights.

omeg

nikkidog wrote: Received my 405.00 cash out from Desert Nights. They emailed me and asked if it would be alright with me if they sent it WU.  Just got back from picking it up.  Very satisfied with Deserts Nights.
 Awesome Deal.Congrats. :roll: