• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Did someone say \WILD\

omeg

After the credits were done adding up, it was exactly $$202.00.You just wont believe this......Went to live chat and once again had trouble, and I explained to them I was a tad unhappy about it. They gave me a $10 chip for my trouble.I am up to $241.00 cashable right now.Don't want to cash out just yet. Would like to see what else I can do with it.Wish me luck. :roll:                                                                                                               Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Very nice screenshot, Pam! :bigclap; Let us know if you get that cashout we are all hoping for! :thumb:Wonderlandis becoming a fast favorite of mine!

omeg

Still playing on my cash as of last night.Today I will be busy so it will have to wait until later.
hmm.gif
I am down a little, but hoping to hit for another good one.Wish me luck.Damn I want a cash out from Cleo's. :lol:

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Gotta love those expanding wilds.Hope you cashout and you will have no worries what-so-ever getting a check in quick fashion from these guys.Good to see someone hitting at cleos cuz I have been on a very very dry spell lately.

omeg

Ahh dang Tony, I am sorry you are having no kind of luck at Cleo's lately. I must say, this is the first time in forever that I have made playthru.Knowing I'll get paid in a timely fashion is a great incentive to cash out, where sometimes I would normally just play it out as cash out at some places is such a hassle.Thanks for the good luck wishes and here is hoping you are able to hit large....and SOON. :roll:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
WTG Pam. I withdrew $4000, was up to over $8000....I did leave 1 G to play with! Was up to $1700, down to $600. Be careful otherwise you will lose it all lol

omeg

krystalkitty wrote: WTG Pam. I withdrew $4000, was up to over $8000....I did leave 1 G to play with! Was up to $1700, down to $600. Be careful otherwise you will lose it all lol
 Thanks kitty. :roll:Yes, I am realizing just how fickle these slots are. lolMy GAWD, your cash out is amazing. Even if you lost some of it.What will you do with all your new found wealth? Buy yourself something special? Please dont tell me you will pay bills, then you will sound like me. :lol:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Of course, bills first:) Then a new computer! Really, all this on a $30 deposit! Amazing! First time for everything. My withdrawals are still posted as requested. Guess it takes 5-12 days for completion. Chat stated they would send me an email as soon as it is ready !

mdexter

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats Pam.  Hope you can win more but be careful and cash out before you lose it all back.I played all weekend and finally got through with the paly thru and was hitting pretty good so I kept playing.  Was up to $600 and should of cashed out but continue to pla thinking I could win more.  That was a bad decision as I ended playing it all back.  This has happen to me a couple of times.  That is one thing I've learned playing at Cleos that when you have a decent cashout amount you need to do just that and cash out.  Anyway, I hope you are smarter than me and cash out.

omeg

mdexter wrote: Congrats Pam.  Hope you can win more but be careful and cash out before you lose it all back.I played all weekend and finally got through with the paly thru and was hitting pretty good so I kept playing.  Was up to $600 and should of cashed out but continue to pla thinking I could win more.  That was a bad decision as I ended playing it all back.  This has happen to me a couple of times.  That is one thing I've learned playing at Cleos that when you have a decent cashout amount you need to do just that and cash out.  Anyway, I hope you are smarter than me and cash out.
 thanks mdexter, and everyone for the advice. CLeos is indeed a hard pleace to get a decent size win.I still have about $150 and I am willing to bet it all and lose it trying to get a bigger win. Just how I am.
biggrin.gif
Going to play later after cash back tonight.Wish me luck. :roll: