• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Different Asses_ dedicated to rebago, ass expert

ishin

Banned
Need to describe an ass and want it to be visual?  Well, how about some assicons?   Here goes:(_!_)    A regular ass(__!__)     A fat ass(__)(__)     A wide load ass(!)     A tight ass(_*_)     A sore ass{_!_}     A swishy ass(_o_)     An ass that's been around(_x_)     Kiss my ass(_X_)     Leave my ass alone(_zzz_)     A tired ass(_E=mc2_)     A smart ass(_?_)     Dumb ass(_Lame_)     Lame ass(_jack_)     Jackass(_-$_)     Cheap ass(_0_)     A Prison ass(_)    Half ass(__|___)     Lop sided ass(_:_)     2 holed ass(_O_)     Cavernous ass (an ass that's REALLY been around)(Mom)(__)     Tattooed ass(_)||(_)     Fucked ass()()     Ass print on a window( * * )     Ass with dimples(_X X_)     A kicked ass(_%_)     An average ass(_$_)     A rich ass[_!_]     A hard ass

Last edited by a moderator:

ishin

Banned
givennsz wrote: OMG too funny ishin. Where in the world do you come up with these things? lol
this was in an email sent to me by a friend...all this crap can be found on the internet

rebago

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh the internets. What would we do without it? We wouldn't then know the key strokes for 20 different ASSES! Thanks for your assistance Ishin!!!!"
"
LMAO!"
"
That is LM-ASS-0 to you and me!

ishin

Banned
rebago wrote: Oh the internets. What would we do without it? We wouldn't then know the key strokes for 20 different ASSES! Thanks for your assistance Ishin!!!!LMAO!That is LM-ASS-0 to you and me!
Yes, the internet... a constantly updating archive of this world's largest library of information. Q: What's wrong with the world? A: We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness. Leona Helmsley's dog made 12 million last year...and Dean McLaine, a farmer in Ohio made $30,000.  It's just a gigantic version of the madness that grows in every one of our brains.  We are monkeys with money and guns. -Tom Waits, in an interview with AntiBlog.com Glad to be of ass istance

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
@MONKEYS W/ MONEY AND GUNS!!very well put