• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

DOG'S PRAYER

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Dear God, let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good dog:1. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house not after.2. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.3. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.4. The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.5. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise it's usually not a good thing.6. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.7. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reach in for mom's driver's license and registration.8. Sticking my nose in someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying 'hello'.9. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.10. I will not munch on 'leftovers' in the kitty litter box, although they are tasty.11. I will not roll on dead seagull, fish, etc. just because I like the way they smell.12. I will not play tag-of-war with dad's underware when he's on the toilet.13. I will not eat the cat's food before they eat or after they throw it up.14. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my balls when we have company. P.S. Dear God, when I get to heaven may I have my testicles back? 

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

I love it. As the owner of two beautiful dogs, this list really rings true, as they do so many of them. Thanks for sharing....I enjoyed it very much.                                                                                            Pam

wayyyy too cute!!! although thank god I have a very small dog and no cat!! HAHAHA!

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
PMM2008 wrote:  I love it. As the owner of two beautiful dogs, this list really rings true, as they do so many of them. Thanks for sharing....I enjoyed it very much.                                                                                            Pam
I thought you may like it. I too have a dog and that's probably what he wishes for when he goes to heaven to get his testicles back, since I have him nuetered when he was 2 yrs old and he is now 9..and I love him dearly.                                      peace out:D