• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Doing Happy Dance!

aggie51

I hope I'm doing this right.  First time doing this.  Must remember not clear tabs when taking screen shots, haha.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
You did great, aggie and what a fantastic hit that is! :bigclap: I hope it's all cashable and if not, that you are close to playthrough! :thumb:"
If you meant 'must remember to clear tabs', all you needed to do with that screenshot was to paste it into or open it in paint and crop the game out of the whole screenshot. Save it in a new file and upload it.

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh my! I love your screen shot! Way to go!!!! That is a beautiful win! Congratulations and enjoy your winnings!!!

aggie51

Thanks, Mben - that's what I meant, I've never taken a screen shot before and I was trying to read the instructions from the board. Thats was a 50 dollar no bonus bet!!!! So that's all mine, mine, mine! I've done a wire transfer for 2800. You know I had to keep playing for a bit! That's my second win at Alladin this month - must be beginner's luck with them!

Mben

Staff member
Oh YAY!!!! And since it's Aladdin's Gold again, your docs should be all set so your cashout may go faster this time around. Awesome! So happy for you!

aggie51

Good Lord, I really can spell better than this folks! Must be the excitement. This is the most I've ever won online.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:omg: Super nice win aggie51! How exciting! :metal: Please let us know how long it takes to get your withdrawal :nod:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You got your money 2 days after the payment was authorized? Way to go Aladdin's Gold!Can't get much faster than that, enjoy your winnings!

Mben

Staff member
aggie51 wrote: Wire transfer received 10/1. Payment authorized and processed on 9/29.
5 days! Super excited for you! Enjoy that cash!!:thumb: