• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Dolphin Reef

Pegeesue

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Haven't seen any new ss in a while..here's a nice small hit on Dolphin Reel at Class1 which is a Playtech.  The icon you don't see is the fish.  Not bad for a 60 cent bet.I received a $10 birthday gift yesterday and went straight to Dolphin Reef.  Hit bonus round about 6th spin into, made playthrough easily but somebody hid that cashout button on me. 

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Is my computer malfunctioning? I can't see the screen shot.  Darn.Thank you for posting the screen shot though, they are always appreciated.                                                                                                  Pam

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I can't see it either so both our computers are shot...nice win and hope they didn't hide that cash out button to hard...

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I can see the screenshot, for a change. lol It's Beeeeautiful!!!!Very nice $301 win off of .60. So it looks like the cashout button got hidden from Pegeesue and the whole screenshot got hidden from Pam and Connie. What's up with that? 
confuse.gif
lol WTG Pegeesue and Happy Belated Birthday!

Last edited by a moderator: