• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Expired DRAKE & GOSSIP SLOTS - $10,000 "BLUE BEARD'S GOLD" WEEKLY TOURNAMENT - FREE $5 ENTRY

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Blue-Beard's-Gold-576x87px-DC.gif

Drake and Gossip Slots' $10,000 Guaranteed Weekly Tournament for the first week of August is 'Blue Beard’s Gold'!

Their Weekly $10,000 Guaranteed Slot Tournament (August 1st to August 7th) is a part of the '$150K Summer Slots Series'.

Tournament details and free $5 tournament entry code below.

No Deposit Bonus Code: FREEBLUE

Tournament details:

• Featured game: Blue Beard’s Gold

• 1st place: $3,000 cash, 2nd place: $1,500 cash, 3rd place: $750

• August 1st to August 7th

• Code can be used for both Drake and Gossip but players can only register in the tournament once.

• For new and existing customers

Be sure to read all terms and conditions when entering freerolls regarding max cashout rules.

Blue-Beard's-Gold-576x87px-GS.gif

Reactions: Sookie

molliy

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So, I have deposited at both Gossip and Drake. I tried to register for the tournament at Gossip and wasn't able to. This is what I was told:

Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Eric . - Gossip - Live
00:37Eric .:Hi good evening, how can I help you?
00:37:Hi, My coupon for the bluebeard tournamanr was acceptd but it wont let me register to play
00:38Eric .:I will look into it for you, kindly hold please
00:42Eric .:Thanks for waiting, sorry what code did you use please?
00:42:freeblue
00:43Eric .:eek:k
00:47Eric .:Thank you for waiting, I am sorry Janet yes the system tells you that it was accepted but that is an automatic answer when you click accept, unfortunately this offer is not available for your account as it is only available for account that have received less than 2 free offers, your account has received more than that, sorry.

Does that mean if you play the freerolls?

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
So, I have deposited at both Gossip and Drake. I tried to register for the tournament at Gossip and wasn't able to. This is what I was told:

00:47Eric .:Thank you for waiting, I am sorry Janet yes the system tells you that it was accepted but that is an automatic answer when you click accept, unfortunately this offer is not available for your account as it is only available for account that have received less than 2 free offers, your account has received more than that, sorry.

Does that mean if you play the freerolls?
I'll ask the rep about this, molliy.

Let me have your login because she will probably ask for it.

Reactions: molliy and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
I'll ask the rep about this, molliy.

Let me have your login because she will probably ask for it.
@molliy ... after asking the rep "My question is ... do freeroll coupons count as a free offer or has this player taken at least 2 free chips or sets of free spins in her account?" she replied with this. It doesn't really answer our questions, but there must have been some kind of mix up with the code, the system and their customer support.

The bonus has been updated. It should be ok for players to enter the tournament now.

If a player already tried to use the code, please send me their account ID and I will manually add the bonus to their account.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyway, it's been resolved and the rep would like your log in so she can credit you manually.

(I received your login via PM as I was replying here. Thanks!)

Reactions: molliy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kidneybean