• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Easter 20122

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
We had our Easter Dinner Yesterday, becasue my daughter and her family had to go back to  Maryland today, after they have  dinner at my son-in-laws's family. It was nice becasue we didn't have to rush and have dinner so they could leave.  My husbands birthday is April 24th and my grandson's is April 25th, so I made an Easter Birthday cake.  The other pictures  are of  what the Easter Bunny left for Sofia and Colin.

omeg

Wow, many reasons to celebrate at your house for sure nikkidog.Easter, Birthdays, and the Easter Bunny making an appearance for the kids. :roll:I always enjoy your pics.By the way, that cake looks delicious.  Send me a piece? :lol:                                                                          Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
What a pretty Easter setting .... fine china, polished silverware and a perfect centerpiece! Your cakes always look so wonderful and probably taste even better than they look! Thank you for sharing. :smile: