• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

ElDorado Palace

I_am_Loni

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Guys and Gals!  Today I received my $100 winnings from a $20 free chip from this site! I have never, EVER withdrawn, and I mean never, but they set me up with a QuickTender account, and after emailing them my ID and a current utility bill, voila`!  The money was there within minutes of my request for a status!Their games are very limited, but they pay!  I give them an excellent rating for games, customer service, and payment!Go El Dorado Palace!

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
no way! I have heard bad things about them, maybe they are learning they better right the ship while they can.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I Am Loni............I am very happy for you! Your first cashout ever, anywhere and it was a positive one! And you got a Quick Tender account out of it! Watch out The World Of Gambling ! I Am Loni is all set to rock your world!!!

K5M38

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I deposited $10 and cashed out $1000."
I do hope they will pay me too!And not take forever either!I will let you know.

Mben

Staff member
Holly56 wrote: I deposited $10 and cashed out $1000. I do hope they will pay me too!And not take forever either!I will let you know.
Very cool Holly! :surprise:Please do let us know if they pay you. :thumb:

K5M38

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It has been a week and my cashout is still pending.Each time I email withdrawals there I get the same form email back...we apoligize for the delay,your cashout will be approved soon this week....blah,blah,blah,and then another form email,We apoligize for the delay,your cashout will be approved soon next week....and so it goes...It is frustrating to say the least!I would like to have a human response!

omeg

Holly56 wrote: It has been a week and my cashout is still pending.Each time I email withdrawals there I get the same form email back...we apoligize for the delay,your cashout will be approved soon this week....blah,blah,blah,and then another form email,We apoligize for the delay,your cashout will be approved soon next week....and so it goes...It is frustrating to say the least!I would like to have a human response!
 Well, Eldorado Palace is not off to a good start as far as withdrawls are they? lolIm sorry Holly to hear this, but not much we can do here on the Forum level as we do not promote them and likely Belgamo has no contacts.Try to be patient, and keep us up to date if you would.                                                                                          Pam

K5M38

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:roll:Eldo Palace just approved my cashout for $1000!I am doing the happy dance!:maddance::fart::maddance:I should be getting the $$$ in my bank account in a few days!:dollarsign:

Mben

Staff member
Holly56 wrote: :roll:Eldo Palace just approved my cashout for $1000!I am doing the happy dance!:maddance::fart::maddance:I should be getting the $$$ in my bank account in a few days!:dollarsign:
 :cool: WTG Holly! That's great news! :thumb:

omeg

THAT IS EXCELLENT!!!!!Thanks for letting us know Holly.........                                                                                Pam