• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Fantasy Football 2016, are we ready to roll this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Didn't we just do this? :confuse:
1370.gif

You knew that was coming! bahahahaha! It may feel as if we "just did this" to you, Sookie, but for some of us, it's been an eternity since last year's season. :tongue:

american-football.gif

Football rules and so do my AZ Cardinals! :cheer:

Reactions: dji420 and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
:above: Yep! As soon as that first football is kicked off, it'll be football, football and more football for months and months and months! :above:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
but for some of us, it's been an eternity since last year's season. :tongue:

Well just because I remember clearly where we were when you picked your team last year, It does some like an eternity to me too! *sigh* :(

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Well just because I remember clearly where we were when you picked your team last year, It does some like an eternity to me too! *sigh* :(
I hear ya!

I wish I had "picked" my team whole though. With my laptop crashing at the beginning of the draft, I was handed a couple of auto picks. smh

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I hear ya!

I wish I had "picked" my team whole though. With my laptop crashing at the beginning of the draft, I was handed a couple of auto picks. smh
Yeah I remember that, at least it let you pick some though, as I remember, it "crashed" crashed right after that for real.

Reactions: Mben

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
More than your laptop crashing Mben was that i had to leave half way through the draft and let my wife finish making my picks .......YIKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699