• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Finally Cracked The Big Safe!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't say that Cash Bandits 1 and 2 are favorite games, but they are games I do play from time to time. I don't care for Cash Bandits 3 though.

Anyway, cracking the big safe has always been what I wanted to do. Maybe that's why I play them, just to hit that goal.

Well, I can say now that I finally cracked the big safe at Uptown Aces! And probably because I hit 5 scatters which gave more number picks. And some luck picking the numbers helped too, I'm sure.

The payout was ok for a quarter. It let me play longer and I got me a cashout.

Goals! lol

5.png

100.png

101.png

140.png

• Love
Reactions: dji420

mizzkitty727

I wouldn't say that Cash Bandits 1 and 2 are favorite games, but they are games I do play from time to time. I don't care for Cash Bandits 3 though.

Anyway, cracking the big safe has always been what I wanted to do. Maybe that's why I play them, just to hit that goal.

Well, I can say now that I finally cracked the big safe at Uptown Aces! And probably because I hit 5 scatters which gave more number picks. And some luck picking the numbers helped too, I'm sure.

The payout was ok for a quarter. It let me play longer and I got me a cashout.

Goals! lol

View attachment 25210

View attachment 25211

View attachment 25212

View attachment 25213
I finally cracked the big safe playing Cash Bandits 3 at Las Atlantis a couple months ago. I was betting $2.00 per spin and ended up winning $4,000. I also cracked the big safe on Cash Bandits 2 while playing at Grande Vegas and Jackpot Capital recently. I really enjoy playing the Cash Bandit games. I especially like playing CB3 because of the guy who occasionally runs across the screen and leaves you goodies. lol

Attachments

• Cash Bandits 3 Big Win at Las Atlantis on 6-16-21.png
    Cash Bandits 3 Big Win at Las Atlantis on 6-16-21.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 213