• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

For the third time ......... I'm gonna be a grandma again!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Wow! This is the third time now I have announced on the forum that I am going to be a grandma!My daughter just told me that she is 3 months pregnant and is due on September 16, 2013.She is blaming it on the night of her company Christmas party. lol I went to her party with her and crashed at her house afterward. Ugh! I was there when her and her BF ....... yuck! Nevermind! hahahahahahaha She tells me not to worry about her because she knows I do .... that she is a grown lady (I laughed and thought she will always be my little girl who did grow into a beautiful and mature woman) and has her stuff together.  And she says not to worry, that he will be another nana's boy (like my grandson Michael who is 5 now). lol She has no idea what the sex is yet. If it is a boy, my 11 month old granddaughter will have 4 brothers. (my daughter's BF has 2 boys from a previous marriage) I don't think anyone will mess with Miya with 4 brothers to take care of her. lolSo that's my baby news. I will keep you updated as the next 6 months fly by and we welcome into our family another bundle of joy!  

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Congrats!Just a heads up ...Don't post the video online.. :surprise: Just sayin'....

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
BTW, it's time to tell your daughter about the benefits of watching TV at night.... :thumb:

Mben

Staff member
Thanks you two!!!The video ! that cracked me up, PSP! And yes, it's time to ask her about getting those tubes tied. lol I don't think telling them to watch TV will work. lol

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats Mben, being a grandma is so much fun as you already know lol. i think it was time to talk to her about birth control or tubes tied after baby number two lol. but then again if you did that then you wouldn't be able to love and spoil this new baby. so maybe the talk isn't such a good idea after all lol. because i think of my grand babies and i wouldn't trade any of them for the world

Mben

Staff member
That's true, daremeto. The talk should have came after Miya was born but from what she told me, they were planning on another when Miya turned a year which will be April 8th. So the talk would have done no good. lolThe Ooops was that it happened sooner than planned but at least they were planning it and it was not a true Ooops . lolI saw my grandkids last night and all I can say is that if my daughter thought she had her hands full now, just wait. My grandson is out of control! He got on yellow AGAIN at school yesterday (which is better than the red he has been getting which prompted a call from the teacher to my daughter a few days ago) because he (in his word) rupted the class! lol

Mben

Staff member
My daughter and boyfriend drove up to Phoenix today to get a 4-D ultrasound done and she just texted ......It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!

Mben

Staff member
Yes, sashasmom! another baby to love!!! Thank you! My grandaughter, Miya, is going to celebrate her first birthday on 4/8/13. Already a year old! Wow! I'm glad the smell of baby powder and lotion won't end with her. Her baby sister will pick up where she left off. lol

omeg

Another beautiful baby girl on the way!!!! Congrats to you and your daughter Mben.  I can't wait to see new pics on here. I keep hounding my Sister in law for a Niece to go with my two adorable Nephews, and she is less than happy with me. :lol: Maybe it will just happen. Fingers crossed.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats  Mben to your your daughter and the whole family. I don't know how I missed this post. Do you know if it is a bou or girl yet.  You will love it no matter what it is. My daughter is do   April 9th. A baby girl  who will be Kylie  Rose.  I am all  packed for my trip to Maryland with my daughter's mother-in-law , just in case we have to leave in a hurry.  I will let everyone know when she arrives and post pictures.  Again, congrats on grandbaby number 3.

Mben

Staff member
Thank you everyone!nikki, Kylie Rose is a beautiful name! I can't wait to see the pics!And it's a girl. Bri had a regular sonogram done, not a 4-D like I thought, and it's showing it's a girl. Can you see the little arrow pointing to her girl parts? Well, you can't see the girl parts yet but there are 3 white lines that show up in that area and that is how they tell it's a girl so soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, I can see it. I am sure she is beautiful, like her sister and brother.  My daughter had the 3-D ultrsound for all theee of her babies  and it is amazing to watch.  You can see the baby moving around, with it's thumb in it's mouth and doing all kinds of things. It is set to music and the babies features are so clear. . The didn't even have sonagrams when I had my kids. All we were able to do is here the heart beat.  I will post when I get the call that she is in labor and will post pictures when I get home.  I read on MSN news yesterday that a girl in England had a 15 lb. 7 oz. baby boy, by normal delivery.  It shwed  the mother and father with the mother holding the baby. He looks like he is 9 months old.  I can't imagine that pain that poor girl must have been in.  They must have know that he was going to be that big, by by the sanogram. They said his  head came out and the rest of his body was stuck  and that he was without oxeghen for a few minutes, but they seem to think that he will be alright. That girl should have had a C-section.

Mben

Staff member
OMG! 15lb 7oz?!?!?!?!??!?!? :surprise: Poor momma! My daughter did not do the 4-D for Michael and did for Miya. She bought the whole package, the pictures and the CD that was set with music. It was all very beautiful .Well with this little one, she is not going all out. She has girl clothes from Miya already so guess who gets the hand me downs? lol And as far as spending money on CD's of a sonogram and such, I think my daughter realizes that babies are expensive and that the money should be going towards more useful things for them. (in her situation, that is.)

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I know my daughter will be using the same cloths for this baby girl that she used  for her first girl.  She saved everthing. Now a days the baby cloths are so cute, why not use them again. I did for my two girls.  My two daughters  wore the same Christing dress and both my daughters girls  wore the same Christing dress their mothers wore. Now the new  baby will wear it also. I even still have my christing dress. I hate to tell you how old it is, oh why not 66 years old.

Mben

Staff member
And I'm sure your Christening dress is still as beautiful as it was when you wore it on your Christening day, nikki!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Congratulations Michele, and to mom and dad too! Best part about extra kids are hand me downs huh? lolSooo glad I was the oldest child. My poor brother only got new clothes in September and at Easter lol lol.

Mben

Staff member
Mikey7a wrote: Congratulations Michele, and to mom and dad too! Best part about extra kids are hand me downs huh? lolSooo glad I was the oldest child. My poor brother only got new clothes in September and at Easter lol lol.
Hey, your brother must be super excited today! New clothes!!!! LOLThank you, Mikey! 

Mben

Staff member
Baby update! Good news/Bad newsMy daughter is due in September so 3 more months to go! She had to be tested the other day for 3 hours to see if she is diabetic because after one of her routine baby checkups, her sugar was through the roof. She has not got the results yet but I pray all will be ok. That's the bad news. The good news is that they have decide on the name which I love! Mariyah Janae will be the name of my new granddaughter. I suggested the name Mariah in the beginning (I love Mariah Carey lol) and they threw a twist in it (the Y ) probably to go along with her sister's name, Miya. Janae is pronounced like Renee but with a J . I am Michele Renee, my grandson is Michael Rene and then Miya Jayde. Now Mariyah Janae. My mom's name was Masako. My daughter and I even had a chihuahua named Mika (Meeka). Notice ALL the M's ? Ummm, so Mben, what happened to your daughter's name... Briana ?!?!? What up wit dat?!?!? In my defense, there was no pattern yet! :lol:

omeg

Hi Mben:Do let us know what your daughter finds out about her test.  Sending prayers that everything will be okay.Wow...what a beautiful name your family has picked out for the new baby girl.  I love how there is a pattern going on in the family.Let your daughrter know we are all excited about seeing those first baby pics in September. :roll: Sending your family all my best. 

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben,  will say extra prayers that everything turns out good.  I know how  you are all feeling right now. Love the baby's name and she will be just as beautiful as her brother and sister.

Mben

Staff member
Here's the latest news about my daughter and my new granddaughter. My daughter is in the hospital as we speak. "
She was due on Sep 16th which was then bumped up to Sep 12. Then that date was bumped to Sep 6th for a scheduled C-section. Well, my granddaughter is going to be born between tomorrow morning and sometime next week. "
Briana was admitted yesterday for high blood pressure (reason for my absence here yesterday). They got the BP under control and now are waiting on results on a protein test. If it is slightly high by 6 PM this evening, she can go home but will be ordered to complete bed rest. She will then deliver the baby two weeks early next week to make sure that they both are safe. "
If it is greatly elevated this evening, she stays in the hospital overnight tonight and will deliver in the morning. "
Not that I have any say, but I hope she delivers next week. I have so much going on here at work and at home tomorrow. LOL "
I'm so excited to meet baby Mariyah!

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Yes, and another week developing would be great too. Best wishes to momma and baby, and God Bless!

omeg

Sending warm thoughts and prayers of all the best for your daughter, Bri, Mariah, and all her family. :roll: