• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FOR THOSE IN NEED

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I thought I would post this in here for the growing number of us who are sinking quickly into the economy that has no mercy for those of us who have worked all our lives, to struggle now. Wish Upon A Hero is a site where you can ask for or give help anonymously or not. There is no shame in needing or asking for help. This site gives help or support from individuals as well as organizations.I hope you do not need it but if you do, it is a great resource!Trish

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Ty Trish... I also passed the info along to mommymachine.... She needs some help so so bad I cant help as I am in the same situation. Hope she will log on soon and check it out. :)

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv205/n1ccademus/smilely/?action=view&current=1657.png" ></a>
1657.png

Last edited by a moderator:

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
It is a wonderful site... I hope noone abuses the wish upon a hero. I was just reading thru some of the wishes and it is very sad that there are soooooo many people in the same situation.

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
It has helped me, and some people on the site are just lonely and wish for a letter or card, so if you get to a point that you can afford a stamp (which I personally cannot do right now), it takes very little to make someone's day! "
I hope the site is very helpful to everyone who needs it. As I said it has worked for me, good luck and I hope things get better for us all!"
"
Trish

elflady4747

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you so much for the post. As a lot of you know from my inactivity here I haven't been able to afford much of anything lately especially gambling(lol)I did post a wish and hopefully soon I can help to grant some as well. Again thanks

holkapolka

great site, didnt visit it but like the idea, im considering if the evil lord god one day makes me rich something i doubt will come from him directly in that case to send lots of money to asiasn and africans as living down there is cheaper and so the small gifts we give are like gold to them.