• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FREE 50.00 cash giveaway , post behind here !

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
 Since I love American footbal and love the University of Michigan , this month giveaway will be football related.
"
 Post who think will win the Univeristy of Michgan vs. University of Southern California , with the score . the tiebreaker will be "what will be the total number of offensive yards in the game"
"

"
"
"

"
"
<B><A href="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls06/bowls?game=rose"><FONT color=#000000>Rose Bowl presented by Citi</FONT></A></B>USC vs. Michigan
"
Jan. 1, 5 p.m.Pasadena, Calif.
"
Example- MICHIGAN 38&nbsp; USC 21&nbsp;&nbsp; total yards 691
"
For those of you who don't know that much about football the total yards should be between 400 and 1,000
"
&nbsp;
"
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; GO BLUE !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dmoney644

gonna have to go with :
"
michigan= 33
"
USC=&nbsp; 27
"
Total yards= 855
"
very cool contest! thank you!

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
USC vs. Michigan
"
USC-21&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Michigan-28
"
Total Yards: 709

jwoelfer

:wink:MICHIGAN&nbsp; -&nbsp; 39&nbsp;&nbsp; &&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;USC&nbsp; -&nbsp; 28&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; TOTAL YARDS&nbsp; -&nbsp; 659

JudyId

&nbsp;
"
&nbsp;
"
USC 28
"
Michigan&nbsp; 21
"
Total Yards&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 695&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
"
wink.gif

Pegeesue

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well I haven't a clueeeeeeeeeeeeee since i can't stand football and husbands not here to help me..lol..and I am Canadian but here goes
"
Mich 30&nbsp; ~~&nbsp; USC 21&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ~~&nbsp; 624 yards
"
Thanks for the otherwise great contest belgamo !!!..lol

zarate1

USC - 24
"
MICHIGAN - 21
"
TOTAL YARDS - 614
"
Thanks&nbsp;Belgamo for the contest!
"
&nbsp;

liqermxer

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; gonna be MICH...28&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; USC...17&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; TOATAL YDS...580

deenie1961

you really found my weak spot!&nbsp; I do windows,&nbsp; not football!
"
Michigan 42&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; USC 30&nbsp;&nbsp; total yards- 755:biggrin::weirdface::hmm:
"
&nbsp;
"
&nbsp;

karnesguy

Ok im in California so im going to go with:
"
&nbsp;USC 41
"
&nbsp;Michigan 24
"
&nbsp;
"
&nbsp;Total yards 859
"
&nbsp; Good Luck All

kaska321

Banned
<FONT size=3>MICHIGAN&nbsp; -&nbsp;&nbsp;40&nbsp;&nbsp; &&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;USC&nbsp; -&nbsp; 24&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; TOTAL YARDS&nbsp; -&nbsp; 759</FONT>
"
Good Luck All:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

geica

Mich&nbsp;&nbsp; 41
"
USC&nbsp;&nbsp; 35
"
&nbsp;
"
Total yards 801

jas2587

usc&nbsp;&nbsp; 31
"
&nbsp;
"
michigan 27
"
&nbsp;
"
yards 626
"
&nbsp;
"
&nbsp;
"
lol go gators chomp chomp
"
yes i know neither usc or mi r the&nbsp; gator's :biggrin:

sskyewalker

<BLOCKQUOTE><B>KKoz9 wrote:</B>
"

"
<I>Final score......................Michigan 34 USC 27. Tiebreaker........649 yards.</I>
"

"
</BLOCKQUOTE>50 would be great thanks

annacris

Michigan 46&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; USC 30&nbsp;&nbsp; total yards &nbsp;755
"
Have a safe, prosperous&nbsp;and merry&nbsp;New Year all

cracar7

<BLOCKQUOTE><B>belgamo wrote:</B>
"

"
<I>
"
&nbsp;Since I love American footbal and love the University of Michigan , this month giveaway will be football related.
"
&nbsp;Post who think will win the Univeristy of Michgan vs. University of Southern California , with the score . the tiebreaker will be "what will be the total number of offensive yards in the game"
"

"
<B><A href="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls06/bowls?game=rose"><FONT color=#000000>Rose Bowl presented by Citi</FONT></A></B>USC vs. Michigan Jan. 1, 5 p.m.Pasadena, Calif.
"

"
Example- MICHIGAN 38&nbsp; USC 21&nbsp;&nbsp; total yards 691
"
For those of you who don't know that much about football the total yards should be between 400 and 1,000
"
&nbsp;
"
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; GO BLUE !!!!!!!!!!</I>
"

"
</BLOCKQUOTE>
"
I don't know how to do this!
"
Uh, Michigan 35 USC 14 total yards 810

CareyPearson

<FONT face=Arial>USC 31 ... Michigan 27</FONT>
"
<FONT face=Arial>Total Yards 722</FONT>