• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Free 50.00 from BetPhoenix

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received an email from Bethoenix for a 50.00 no deposit  Christmas bonus for depositing players. Code 50XMASSGIFT. 45x playthrough and 1x max cashout. Check your emails. I have a withdrawal  pending so I am not going to use it. Heaven knows and so does Mben that I don't want to get anyything more mixed up that it already has been.   lol.   Good luck and Merry  Christmas to everyone. -- Edited by PMM2008 on Friday 24th of December 2010 09:51:46 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
nikkidog wrote: Heaven knows and so does Mben that I don't want to get anyything more mixed up that it already has been.   lol.   Good luck and Merry  Christmas to everyone.
Yes, I know all to well.  Thanks for posting nikkidog! Hopefully your cashout goes through in time that you can still claim this afterward. (maybe with a deposit in between so there is absolutely no confusion when you cash out AGAIN from this freebie. I say AGAIN because I am an optimist. lol) 

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
godzilla07