• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

GAME OF THRONES - WHO'S WATCHING?

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Winter is coming - and it's coming tonight! :maddance::shwing:

khaleesi.jpg

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Game of Thrones blows !!!!!!!!

I LIVE AND BREATHE FOR JON SNOW :bigheart: AND GAME OF THRONES !!!!!!!

an_arrow.GIF
MBEN

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Wow! What an episode last night!

Last week's episode was AWESOME to say the least. The Walking Dead meets GOT but last night's ... just wow!

Watching the Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi, aka Daenerys Targaryen, fly off on the back of Drogon was very cool but the "wow" I am referring to is regarding Stannis Baratheon. Sacrificing his daughter?!?!? It left an empty space in my heart! I hope he and the Red Witch get what they both deserve. To live out their wretched lives in eternal damnation in the fiery pits of their 7 hells!

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Game of Thrones season finale airs tonight. I am soooooo sad!

Someone's gonna die. Oh wait ... that's pretty much every episode!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
She was a Bond Girl!?
That's wild, I had no idea!

BONDD GIRL_ezgif-589117764.jpg

Best known for her role as Emma Peel in the British TV series The Avengers, Diana Rigg played James Bond's wife Tracy Bond in the George Lazenby film On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Since 2013, Rigg has played The Queen of Thornes, Olenna Tyrell, in the HBO series Game of Thrones. ... source

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Every year I wait for a new season. It is a pity that Season 7 will be released only on July 16.
I found that out over the weekend.

I was excited for April since they have released new seasons of GOT then. Was bummed when I saw July.

But at least we get a new season because I also hear that it's almost over as a series. :(

Reactions: PMM
I found that out over the weekend.

I was excited for April since they have released new seasons of GOT then. Was bummed when I saw July.

But at least we get a new season because I also hear that it's almost over as a series. :(

The creators explained this by the fact that a lot of filming was in the cold season, so the output of the new season was delayed.

Reactions: Mben and PMM