• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

get $25 when you open an account at new Web Wallet (like PAyPal)

neily57

<table width="312" cellpadding="12" cellspacing="0">This has been floating around the boards for a few weeks but I feel secure enough to post. it is a new site like Paypal and they are offering $25 in your account to sign up...I did it a week ago and had the $25 on my Netspend Visa in 4 days(over the weekend). Yes, you do have to give your bank acct. info AND your SSN..but if it makes you feel any better the company was started by the same man that is President of AOL. So if you are interested then send me a PM that includes your email address so that i may send you an invitation. Upon completeing and verifying your info which takes only about 5 min. you will then be instantly able to receive the $25. (by going through the link that will be sent to your email i will receive $10 as a refer a friend bonus) i am really in need of the $$ right now so if you request for a invitation through me it would be greatly appreciated!! Its really a COOL FREEBIE so jump on this while it hot and COMPLETLY FREE. THank YOu sincerely, neil if you want to sign up with out me referring you then just state this in the PM and i will just shoot you the name of the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
kzukpunk, "
"
PM your email address to neily57 and ask him to send you a referral. I'm gona sign up once I get the referral, for $25, hey why not ?!?!?"
"
I just linked my new Netspend card to my Paypal account as a checking account so I don't see why I wouldn't be able to link Webwallet to Netspend either !

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Tha's nice to know myst1111  !!  I am still waiting to verify my account so I can transfer the free $25 to my Netspend also ! 

Kraziegurl79

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I want to get $25! Where do I sign up? Here's my email address: velvetmonty79@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator: