• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Get Back in the Game at Intertops - Free $50

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Be sure to check your emails for a Get Back in the Game free bonus from Intertops. I received a personal code for $50.Hope you all get it also. 
smile.gif
 <a href="http://affiliate.intertops.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_161b_1628" title="ndf">
impressions.asp
</a>  

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Can we try aiming for something that doesn't think that PSP is the Devil please? :thumb:

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
thanks MBEn for the heads up. Nothing for me yet, but I just used the freebie and deposit bonus from the snail mail they sent me.

Mben

Staff member
Check your emails again folks. Another Get Back in the Game free bonus went out. :goodluck:

Mben

Staff member
SPADEAHOLIC wrote: Thank you for heads up hun I had PC for $10 thanks again:roll:
I'm a lil bit slow, spade. What is PC? And you're welcome. 
biggrin.gif

grr84u

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Michelle, I think it may mean (at least in this instance) Personal Code If we're talking about breakfast! (I am hungry, ya think?)  Perhaps some B(Bacon) and 2 little PC(PanCakes) LOL  Which reminds me darnit, Got M? (Milk) Cuz I don't without heading to store, in which case I'll just probably do the Breakfast By The Hand..... :laughhard:  Oh yeah got a freebie for $10 also- woohoo! Thanks Hun for the heads up!:cool:

Mben

Staff member
grr84u wrote: Michelle, I think it may mean (at least in this instance) Personal Code If we're talking about breakfast! (I am hungry, ya think?)  Perhaps some B(Bacon) and 2 little PC(PanCakes) LOL  Which reminds me darnit, Got M? (Milk) Cuz I don't without heading to store, in which case I'll just probably do the Breakfast By The Hand..... :laughhard:  Oh yeah got a freebie for $10 also- woohoo! Thanks Hun for the heads up!:cool:
:lol: I think I needed my C(Coffee) before I asked that! Thanks grr84u!

Mben

Staff member
Guess what? I got another free $50 today. Check your emails everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogg86