• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Glass Flowers and stuff my Moms Etsy shop plz check it out...

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi all I decided to come post this here again with some images so you can look at what she makes its really really cool stuff she does customer orders whatever colors you want and its not just flowers she does hummingbirds, butterflys tree's christmas ornaments tons of stuff and its all hand blown glass and very nice here is link to her shop and here are some images  let me know what you thinkk k!  

Last edited by a moderator:

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
sorry forgot to post link to her shop too... <a href="https://www.etsy.com/shop/GlassMasterpieces">www.etsy.com/shop/GlassMasterpieces</a>

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
All very nice work Str8lagger! I'll have my Mrs. check out your mom's shop. She is a Hummingbird nut lol. Well, just a nut, but she does like Hummingbirds hehe ho ho lol!

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That would be awesome or they would make good Stocking stuffers I don't have any pics of hummingbirds up but there is a few other shops selling what they are calling glass hummingbirds but they are so so much less amazing than the ones my mom makes Im sure that sounds very mamamas boyish but for real its like looking at a 3 year old coloring scribbles as opposed to a Van Gogh..."
There are some butterfly images up and ill post some more here cause it costs me $ to post more on the etsy shop so until I get some more people seeing the site and buying some stuff I cant really afford to post anymore listings just yet but will be asap for sure however if interested in anything you all can always message me here as well!