• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Global Belly Laugh Day! - January 24, 2013

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Don't you just love laughing so hard your stomach hurts and tears roll down your eyes. Laughing like that feels so good! I never knew there was a global day for it but there is and it is tomorrow! So laugh like there will be no tomorrow! It is so good for the soul! January 24 is Global Belly Laugh Day Celebrate the Great Gift of Laughter On January 24 at 1:24 p.m. (local time) smile, throw your arms in the air and laugh out loud. Laughs and smiles are sunshine that transform our moments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the 7 continents.   Let's celebrate the day by posting your best youtube video or joke and make the whole world laugh!  I'll start .....  A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: ''Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!'' The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: ''The driver just insulted me!'' The man says: ''You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you.'' :laughhard:   :laughhard:   :laughhard:   I know you will be laughing right along with these folks. :below: It's contagious! [video=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26a8JITwImQ] [/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

I totally love a good belly laugh. My eys start watering and it looks like I am crying. :lol:Sometimes when people are laughing really hard they snort. NOW THATS FUNNY, and it just makes everyone laugh louder.The last good belly laugh I had I was playing poker with my Brother. He did a look like a confused little girl when he forgot it was his turn and I busted out.We literally raced eachother to the bathroom.  Thats the thing as you get older, when you laugh really hard, we must be extra careful. HAHAHAHAHI recommend Poise Pads, :lol:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
PSP wrote: I am saving my belly laugh for tomorrow :thumb:
I've been belly laughing ever since you changed your avatar! :lol: :laughhard: It rocks!