• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

God is GREAT!!!! :)

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
The best thing that has ever happened to us happened today. We went and looked at this house today, probably the 50th house we have looked at. Anyway I have been talking to this lady since last week. We show up today about 45 minutes late. You are not going to believe what happened.They gave Rob and myself this house. Free and clear. WE actually own our own house... we are still in shock, we are both crying. This doesn't happen that often. God is great and works in mysterious ways. OMG is this for real? I don't have words to express how we are feeling. This is  the biggest miracle ever ever ever. We were down to days not knowing what we were gonna do. Thanks for listening everyone. XOXOXXOXOX

wow that is amazing.....at least there is some good left in this world somewhere!! I am so happy to hear you were the recipient!!

omeg

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!! Congrats on being a Home Owner Big Blessings going out to the people who gave so generously to you and Rob. I know you are thankful beyond belief.  This is just terrific.A place to call your own, a place to call HOME Just wonderful wonderful news Giv.  Thanks for sharing.                                                                                Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

pevangel

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WOW Congrats with your blessing giv, God is great and he sure does work in myterious ways, you are blessed giv and I am very happy for you. You are always in my prayers and prayers sure do work."
"
"
pevangel

rebago

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
So happy for you! Congrats! How did it come about that they gave it to you? You should be happy! When do you get to move in?

lauralaten

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wonderful! That women was an instrument for your blessing from God. He asked her and she listened. We all get these calls if we tune ourselves in. Good luck in your new home.

mackay1st

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
"
"
Giv..... I haven't had the opportunity to chat with you here, but I just had to butt in : ) "
"
What amazing things can happen when we hand it over to our GOD! You kept busy looking for a home ( 50 of them : ) and kept the faith! Look what he gave you for not sitting on your rear looking for opportunity to knock on your door : ) You knocked on a few and HE opened the perfect one : ) "
"
"
I am so happy for you and your family... unbelievably so! May your first meal in your new home be the tastiest : ) whether it be Beans and Rice Or a big fat steak! Cheers!!!!!!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
givennsz, I am very happy for you and Rob. I know you have been put through the wringer lately and to see things finally happen for the good in your lives makes me happy. Something good had to come out of all that bad."
"
Not that I was ever given a house, but I was given a car once, free and clear. My friend was selling it and made me save up my money to buy it and when I showed up with the money, they said Merry Christmas. I'm giving you the car! That was the best feeling in the world for me so I can just imagine what you and Rob are feeling right about now! ECSTATIC!!! "
"
I'll be over for dinner! I love beans and rice.
hungry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. We are still in awww and shock. We went back to the house twice tonight lol.... Hopefully we can get all moved in soon. God Bless everyone!!!

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WOW!!! Congrats Giv! Seems like even though we have all suffered through some very hard times lately, maybe relief is coming, or reward for sweatin it out and doing things right! It's hard to make the right choices when times are so hard, but as you see, you found your pot of gold!"
Good luck, you deserve it!!!