• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

GOOGLE Toolbar download link/SPELL CHECKER

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Just a suggestion for those asking for a spell check. A very good spell check is included with the GOOGLE TOOL BAR for free download. I use it all the time, not only here but at other forums too.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
RE: Spell checker

And I thought I was your spell checker ! LOL
smile.gif
"
"
Thanks for the suggestion !

Last edited by a moderator:

belgamo2

Banned
Wow, I didn't expect the google toolbar to have so many features. It has a translator to translate english words into other languages..this would be cool to have and use when chatting w/NDCGF member mademosielle lolie. I am including all the software info with a download link. This toolbar is also available in a seperate firefox download.

Link to: Google Toolbar
Google Toolbar 5.0.1112.7760 (IE) Beta
1.27MB (Freeware) -

Keep the power of Google search close at hand. Google Toolbar puts a search box in your browser, making it easier than ever to find anything you want on the Web.
The version available here is for Internet Explorer only. A Firefox version is also available from Browsers and Plugins.

Main Features

• Popup Blocker: Make surfing the web easier by stopping annoying popups.
  • AutoFill: Automatically fill in a form with the click of a button.
  • BlogThis: Create a weblog post pointing to the page you are visiting.
  • Country Search: Restrict your search to pages located in a specific country.
  • Google Search: Access Google's search technology from any web page.
  • Search Site: Search only the pages of the site you're visiting.
  • PageRank: See Google's ranking of the current page.
  • Page Info: Access more information about a page including similar pages, pages that link back to that page, as well as a cached snapshot.
  • Highlight: Highlight your search terms as they appear on the page; each word in its own color.
  • Word Find: Find your search terms wherever they appear on the page.
  • SpellCheck - Check your spelling whenever you type in web forms.
  • WordTranslator - Translate English words into other languages.
  • AutoLink (US only) - Turn street addresses into links to online maps.

Last edited by a moderator:

rockymeet

Banned
belgamo wrote: Just a suggestion for those asking for a spell check. A very good spell check is included with the GOOGLE TOOL BAR for free download. I use it all the time, not only here at but other forums-- Edited by Micheleben5 at 05:13, 2008-04-02
Hello admin thanks for share great post i know about this but what about this Oxford English Dictionary with Pronunciation - Portable (VelvetGrl) ? if any one like it keep vote and please suggestion new dictionary :) 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackWoods94