• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Grand baby #7 coming in April

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My daughter was home from Maryland  over the weekend and informed us that we will be grand parents again.  This will be #3 for her, and my other daughter has 4.  Everyone is so happy. Just wish that they lived closer, but I do you here quite often.  We are planning on going there for Thanksgiving with my daughter and her family who lives here im my home town. will keep you updated if baby  will be a boy or girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

nikkidog wrote: My daughter was home from Maryland  over the weekend and informed us that we will be grand parents again.  This will be #3 for her, and my other daughter has 4.  Everyone is so happy. Just wish that they lived closer, but I do you here quite often.  We are planning on going there for Thanksgiving with my daughter and her family who lives here im my home town. will keep you updated if baby  will be a boy or girl.
 Congrats on #7 coming. Enjoy your family. :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to your daughter, husband and you nikki! The news of a new grandchild is always so exciting! And once they pop out of the oven, it's even better! I am babysitting my granddaughter for the whole day tomorrow. It will be my first time since she was born. Boy, my babysittin' skills better sharpen up overnight. lol