• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed GRAND BAY, ROADHOUSE REELS, JUPITER CLUB, LAKE PALACE & BELLA VEGAS CONTEST ~ CLOSES 10-18-16

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Any word on when we should receive our winnings to play?
I can't find the rep. This after emailing a dozen times from different email accounts of mine, Skyping and making phone calls.

I'm going to have to get with Belgamo and discuss blacklisting the group.

I am really sorry about this. :(

Reactions: grrr1980

Mben

Staff member
Mben, not your fault so no need to apologize. I appreciate all of the time and effort you put into this!
Thanks for understanding, grrr. I am bummed about the prize chips, or lack there of, for you guys. This really sucks.

Reactions: Sookie

grrr1980

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks for understanding, grrr. I am bummed about the prize chips, or lack there of, for you guys. This really sucks.
This does make me a little concerned about my withdrawal though. No one seems to be able to give me a clear time frame when to expect to get it

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
Mben, I received my winning in my Grand Bay account yesterday. Thank you!
Thanks for confirming that, makemyday. :)

I wonder why I still have yet to hear from the rep. I know my phone call to the regular player customer support had something to do with this. But no reply to my emails to the rep ... smh

Reactions: Sookie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slyyoung86