• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Expired GRANDE VEGAS NO DEPOSIT BONUS - 50 FREE SPINS ON 'I, ZOMBIE' FOR RECENT DEPOSITORS

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

Get ready for their first Zombie Slot at Grande Vegas. They love "The Walking Dead" show and Halloween and are more than happy to release 'I, Zombie'! Enjoy a scary slot full of scary graphics, sounds and winnings!

'I. Zombie' comes with 25% up to $100 + 50 free spins on top and 50 free spins extra for all their recent depositing customers!

50 free spins on "I, Zombie" for all recent depositing customers

No Deposit Bonus Code: ZOMBIE-SPINS

This bonus is only valid for customers with a valid deposit within the last 30 days (today included). Go to the cashier's 'Redeem Coupon' section and enter the coupon code ZOMBIE-SPINS and enjoy 50 free spins! General Terms & Conditions apply. This bonus is valid until November 30th.

25% up to $100 + 50 free spins on top for I-Zombie

Deposit Bonus Code: ZOMBIE-100

Go to the cashier's 'Redeem Coupon' section and enter the coupon code ZOMBIE-100 before you make a deposit! Grande Vegas General Terms & Conditions apply. This bonus is valid until November 30th. Playthrough of your free spins is 25 times only.

Grande Vegas I Zombie.png

Reactions: PMM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
analevel